Credits

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

welcome to my site

Make yourself at home. Let me introduce myself. My name is Vicenta and my nickname is Yen.

Since I was a child, I have always worked on many handmade projects. I taught myself to crochet, counted cross-stitch, sewing, scrapbooking, and now, beading. Jewelry making (beading) is a new passion for me, a way to express my creativity and release the stress of the day. I found it to be a very therapeutic hobby. The various projects I’ve worked on over the years had always fit in between home and work.

With my husband’s support and encouragement, and the inspiration I’ve got from my son and other people, I have found a way to focus my creativity to a new direction and can be proud to share my handmade items with you. I personally design and create each piece of jewelry and have very high standards (it's the perfectionist in me!), so you can rest assured that you are purchasing items of the highest quality. I take pride in using the materials available in the market.

I also would like to give my friend, Mira, a shoutout for creating the initial page of this blog and for inspiring me to blog. I didn't realize you can get paid by blogging - - - for sure!

What else can I say but Wish me Luck!


tfr!

No comments: