Credits

Friday, October 31, 2008

Peyote Crazy

I've been making stretchy peyote bracelet every night this week that I think I'm becoming peyote crazy! I like to use Miyuki cubes and triangle glass beads for these projects. I like mixing the different color and texture beads that I have. Sometimes, I use the already mixed beads that I buy from the local bead shop. They're fun and easy to make. Furthermore, they don't need any toggles and usually fit to 6-8 inches wrist depending on the bracelet size you prefer.

Please don't get me wrong, I enjoy every moment that I am beading each bead to make a lovely piece. Each piece is unique even if you use the same color mix. I think that's why I enjoy making them. I love the randomness of each piece! I hope you do the same.

Here are my peyote products for this week:



This bracelet is made with pinks and some browns...
I made this bracelet using blue, bluegreen, and steel color-lined
triangle glass beads made by miyuki. I love it!

This one is made using all the shades of red that I have in my stash.
This is also made with triangle beads. I love red!
This is a Red Hat Society version of my triangle peyote bracelets.
I hope you'll find it a fitting gift for your red hatter friend.
This bracelet is made with square miyuki glass beads.
If you like red, this is for you!

This one is made with blueberry pie mix. I love it!



Moonstone mix of miyuki squares.
I hope you enjoy my new creations! Take care and have a great day!



tfr

No comments: